Volunteer for the Walk, Register with
Besides being a Walker in the Florida AIDS Walk, volunteering is one of the most fun and fulfilling ways to get involved.
Our volunteers perform a number of essential tasks to support the walkers and make Florida AIDS Walk a success, including:
- Signing in Walkers and teams at the starting line
- Setting up and tearing down rest stops along the Walk route
- Answering questions from Walkers and spectators
- Being present along the Walk route to ensure quick assistance in the event of an emergency
- Helping with post-event cleanup to ensure that Florida AIDS Walk is viewed positively by the Fort Lauderdale community
- … and much more!
In addition to the above, self-sponsorships, sponsorships by others and donations are greatly appreciated.